Hi Everyone! How’s it going?!
First of All, we would like to thank you guys who follow our ARMENIA TRAVEL BLOG and our ARMENIA TRAVEL VLOG Series; and we would like to say thank you as well to all of you who read & watch our other blogs and vlogs! Seeing and knowing that you enjoy what we publish here inspires us to work on more contents – so if you have any thoughts or suggestions, just feel free to leave a comment here in the blog or in our Youtube Channel and please don’t forget to subscribe as well to be updated on our latest posts!
So with that said, let us present to you Part 7 (Yes, it already Episode 7 of Trip to Armenia !!! Yey!!!) of our ARMENIA TOUR where you can tag along and witness one of the rarest places on Earth where Pagan Religion or Paganism ( Pre-Christian Religions) is much alive and practiced!
This place is none other than Armenia’s GARNI TEMPLE located within a larger complex of ancient buildings know as the GARNI FORTRESS .
Just click on the PLAY BUTTON below and enjoy!!!
Here are some fun facts about GARNI :
- GARNI TEMPLE and GARNI FORTRESS is located in the modern day village which bears the same name in the Kotayk Province of Armenia which is more or less just an hour drive away from YEREVAN (click here for our vlog about the TOP PLACES TO VISIT IN YEREVAN)
- On the way to Garni, there is a VIEW POINT where you can appreciate the majestic MOUNT ARARAT in the horizon with the rolling hills of the ARMENIAN HIGHLANDS in the foreground
- It is the last surviving Graeco-Roman Temple in Armenia and dates back before the whole nation converted to Christianity (built approximately in the first century AD), so basically it almost 2000 Years Old
- To our surprise, GARNI TEMPLE is still used as a place of worship by MODERN DAY PAGANS who practice MODERN PAGANISM though rooted in the traditions of Pre-Christian Armenian Pagan Religion
- GARNI Temple is built at the edge of the GARNI GORGE , famous for its beautiful rock formations known collectively as the SYMPHONY OF THE STONES in ARMENIA
- The KHOSROV RESERVE or the formally known as the KHOSROV FOREST STATE RESERVE can be glanced below from GARNI TEMPLE COMPLEX GROUNDS. The Khosrov Reserve is one of the oldest protected sites in history dating back to 1700 years ago!!!
Watch our vlog for more TRAVEL INFORMATION or TRAVEL GUIDE about Garni Temple and Garni Fortress!
Need a TRAVEL GUIDE or TRAVEL TIPS to ARMENIA ? Look no further as we got you covered! Just check out the other parts of our ARMENIA TRAVEL VLOG Series (LINKS BELOW) for your ARMENIA TRIP :
WATCH OUT for FUTURE EPISODES of our ARMENIA TRAVEL – We will do our best to do it weekly 🙂
Hope YOU guys enjoy the video! Please don’t forget to LEAVE a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL – A WORLD of TRAVEL and POSSIBILITIES
Or get updated here in our BLOG 🙂 Cheers!
Please spread the word and share!
We would be very happy if you also followed us on: