Welcome to Episode 2 of our ARMENIA TRAVEL VLOG SERIES.
Here’s the first part of our vlog about the capital of ARMENIA! Let us tour you around the BEST PLACES to SEE in YEREVAN, a city older than Rome and the beating heart of the modern Armenian Homeland.
Watch it now by clicking on the video below:
In this episode, you’ll get to:
- learn more about the Yerevan REPUBLIC SQUARE, who and why it was built that way!
- know the buildings that surround the Republic Square
- see the beautiful NORTHERN AVENUE in the heart of Yerevan and find out why you should visit it at night!
- discover the HISTORY of ARMENIA and the ARMENIAN PEOPLE
- realize the great difference in size of ANCIENT ARMENIA and MODERN ARMENIA
- marvel at the largest ARMENIAN CHURCH in the world, the SAINT GREGORY the ILLUMINATOR CATHEDRAL
- delve deeper into the story of the ARMENIAN APOSTOLIC CHURCH and how Armenia became the first Christian State in World History
- and lots more YEREVAN CITY TOUR TRAVEL TIPS!
Thanks for watching guys and hope you like it!
Here are all the episodes of our ARMENIA TRAVEL VLOG SERIES (just click on the pics below to watch each episode):
For those traveling from Dubai, our vlog below will interest you as well:
Please don’t forget to leave a THUMBS UP on our video and SUBSCRIBE to our Youtube Channel, A WORLD of TRAVEL and POSSIBILITIES for more!
Or get updated here in our blog 🙂 Cheers!
Please spread the word and share!
We would be very happy if you also followed us on:
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us on the comment box below!