Here’s the third and final part of our TOP PLACES to VISIT in YEREVAN and we promise you this is filled with more places and is actually the longest in our 3-Part Episode dedicated to the capital of ARMENIA!
Watch it now by clicking on the video below:
If you’re craving for more ARMENIA DESTINATIONS, fret not as there are more VLOGS to come about all the awesome places that we’ve gone to in our Armenia Trip!
Anyways, back to this episode!
We were able to explore the city more as we had the whole day free from our other ARMENIA TOURS, giving us so much time to see all the BEST PLACES in YEREVAN!
In this episode, we’ll get to:
- Appreciate the artworks exhibited at the CAFESJIAN MUSEUM
- Climb the YEREVAN CASCADES and try our luck in seeing YEREVAN with the colossal MOUNT ARARAT in the background!
- discover what lies on top of the Cascades as we visit Yerevan’s VICTORY PARK and see more of the towering monuments in Yerevan
- learn how not to get lost while heading towards the MOTHER of ARMENIA Statue and the ARMENIAN MILITARY MUSEUM
- pass by the HAGHTANAK AMUSUMENT PARK in YEREVAN
- YEREVAN TRAVEL TIPS and GUIDES especially about cab or taxi rides around the city
- visit the repository of Ancient and Medieval ARMENIAN MANUSCRIPTS at the MATENADARAN
- introduce you to MESHROP MASHTOTS, the creator of the ARMENIAN ALPHABET
- pay our respects to the victims of the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE at the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE MEMORIAL, also know as, TSITSERNAKABERD
- go shopping at the best place to buy souvenirs and lots more in YEREVAN, the VERNISSAGE
Thanks for watching guys and hope you like it!
Here are all the episodes of our ARMENIA TRAVEL VLOG SERIES (just click on the pics below to watch each episode):
For those traveling from Dubai, our vlog below will interest you as well:
Please don’t forget to leave a THUMBS UP on our video and SUBSCRIBE to our Youtube Channel, A WORLD of TRAVEL and POSSIBILITIES for more!
Or get updated here in our blog 🙂 Cheers!
Please spread the word and share!
We would be very happy if you also followed us on:
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us on the comment box below!